Professional Precision Tool Set in a Fitted Case!
Dial Indicator: Fine tune your machinery by adding a dial indicator to your set of tools. This 1" stroke dial indicator features large, easy to read numbers and crisp graduations. Each revolution is 0.100", indicated by the revolution counter. The resolution is 0.001". There is a mounting lug on the back of the case.
- Easy to read 2-1/4'' white face with black markings
- Crisp graduations
- Durable satin chrome finish
- Spindle rack pinions and gear trains are made of high quality steel components ensuring long life
- Built to AGD specifications
- Vertical lug back configuration
- Graduations: 001'' per line, 0.1'' per revolution
Magnetic Base: Attach this powerful magnet to flat or round surfaces. Reach as far as 12'' with multi-positional joints and easy-adjusting posts. Knurled thumbscrews give a positive grip. Features magnetic base, upright post swivel, upright post, swivel snug, gauge rod, and indicator clamp.
- Fine Adjustment
- V-Groove base allows mounting it on cylindrical surfaces
Point Set: Choose the right end for your indicator to fit the surface from this 22 pc set.
- 22 pc Popular assorted points in handy storage case