Disc Brake and Rotor Measuring Kit
Wear and runout gauge set comes in a convenient molded case. Checks tire and wheel runout, gear backlash, valve guide wear, etc. 12" flex arm can be set to almost any measuring position desired. Indicator features 0-1" travel, and .001" graduations. Digit Disc Brake Micrometer Measures thickness, thickness variation and score depth.
- Consists of Disc Rotor/Ball Joint Gage and Digit Disc Brake Micrometer
- The Disc Rotor/Ball Joint Gage checks ball joint wear, disc rotor runout, tire and wheel runout, gear backlash, valve guide wear, etc.
- 12" Flex arm can be set to almost any measuring position
- Digit Disc Brake Micrometer measures thickness, thickness variation, and score depth
- Measuring range is .300-1.300 .001 graduations, jaw depth 3.5"
- 0-1 in. indicator .001 graduations
- Carbide tipped anvil faces
- Includes measuring standard
- Positive locking nut on spindle
- Shop hard storage case