Professional Disc Micrometer
Disc Micrometers simplify measuring thickness of difficult, closely spaced sections, ribs, keys, fins, cutting edges on forming tools, chordal thickness of gear teeth and more. The extra large diameter disc will enter normally inaccessible places such as narrow grooves, slots and recesses.
- Anvil and spindle are hardened and precision ground with microlap finish on measuring faces.
- Positive lever locking clamp.
- Ratchet thimble for repeatability
- Flatness: .00004"
- Accuracy and parallelism: .00016"
- Meets or exceeds Federal accuracy specs.
- Includes fitted case.