Quality Professional Precision Tools
This auction INCLUDES a 0-1" full size DIAL INDICATOR!
Dial Indicator: Fine tune your machinery by adding a dial indicator to your set of tools. This 1" stroke dial indicator features large, easy to read numbers and crisp graduations. Each revolution is 0.100", indicated by the revolution counter. The resolution is 0.001". There is a mounting lug on the back of the case.
- Easy to read 2-1/4'' white face with black markings
- Crisp graduations
- Durable satin chrome finish
- Spindle rack pinions and gear trains are made of high quality steel components ensuring long life
- Built to AGD specifications
- Vertical lug back configuration
- Graduations: 001'' per line, 0.1'' per revolution
Granite Check: Precision .00005" Flatness SOLID 6"x6"x2" granite base comparator with lugmount type indicator stand.
- Highest quality, ebony granite base
- Microscrew Fingertip Control, Fine Adjustor
- .00005" Flatness
- Granite Base: 6" x 6" x 2"
- Stand height is 10"
- Accepts All AGD Indicators